Reformed Church University
7th Graduation Ceremony
Date and Venue
- The Reformed Church University is having its 7 th Graduation Ceremony on the 28 th of October 2022 at RCU Main Campus Masvingo (Riebek farm 7km out of masvingo along Byo- Mashava road).
- A maximum of two guests per graduand.
- Graduands with the appropriate regalia ONLY will be admitted into the graduation arena. Graduands are advised to purchase regalia from the following supplier:
Satra Fashions contact Mrs Mafunga
- 024 2774204
- 0772 407 209
- 0719 407 209
- 0775 660 367
- Graduation will be physical
Lunch and Transport
- RCU will provide lunch
- Graduands and Guest are advised to use own transport to and fro RCU Main Campus
- Collectable from the Student Records Office after you have been capped (i.e after all graduation proceedings have been done).
Dress code and Photos
- Graduands attending the Ceremony should be formally dressed
- There will be an RCU official photographer available. Private photographers are not allowed.
Graduation Fee and Rehersal
- 25USD PAYABLE by Friday 21 October 2022
- Its Mandatory that ALL graduands attend rehearsal on the 27 th of October 2022 at 1400 at Masvingo Main Campus. Graduands Only
- From 0800hrs to 1300hrs
- All Graduands and Guests must be seated by 0730hrs
Admission into the graduation arena will be by invitation only. This will be collectable on
payment of the requisite graduation fees together with meal tickets.
- Meal tickets will be collectable from our Accounts Departments on payment of the
- No meal tickets will be issued on the graduation day.
- If you have paid the graduation fees already, please make arrangements to collect the
tickets by Friday 21 October 2022
For further details, please contact:
Academic office and Public Relations Office
0772 721 532
0771 179 374
0774 621 213